Free Shipping order over $80
Ombre is a semi-permanent powdered brows technique for clients who prefer fuller result than hairstrokes but still very soft. ... The tails of the brow are darker and fade into a light beginning to the brow, giving a perfect Ombre makeup affect. The effects will be waterproof, smudge-proof and completely natural.
Microshading or Hybrid brow . It is a mixture of hair stokes by Microblade and shading by Ombre Powder. Topical anesthetic cream and gel are used for numbing before and during your procedure. It gives a soft shaded brow pencil look instead of having spaces between the hair stroke like microblading. Once healed, it gives a more natural look than solid color. This technique is a better option for oily, dark skin, resemble a makeup look. Hybrid Brow is a 2 step process. It requires less touch up than microblading.
Eyebrow correction may also be a form of eyebrow renewal. Over time, eyebrow tattoos do fade, so it is essential that those who wish to keep the look of their brows periodically revisit a permanent cosmetics specialist to rejuvenate their color. At that time, it may also be possible to change the look of the eyebrows to create a more contemporary, modern look.
• If you are under a physicians‘s care. you must obtain a release from your doctor, prior to your procedure. (Diabetes Type 1, ect.... Thyroid condition: the color of your brows can fade faster when taken with certain medications.)
• 48 hours before | Avoid All Blood thinners; Aspirin, Ibuprofen, Caffeine, Smoking, Alcohol, Niacin, Vitamin E or Advil, Fish oil, etc.
• Avoid working out or sweating 24 hours before your procedure.
• Antibiotics must not be taking 2 weeks before and after your appointment.
• Wash your hair in the morning of your appointmen, as you will need to avoid getting your brows wet for 5-7 days.